- 2013, PA
- 2013, NJ
- Bucks County Bar Association
- B.A., Penn State University, 2009
- J.D., cum laude, Temple University School of Law, 2013
- Recipient of the Beasley Scholarship
Olivia W. Jolly focuses her practice in the areas of Adoption & Family Law. Ms. Jolly represents adoptive parents, birth parents, and adoption agencies. In addition, she represents clients in divorce, custody, support and division of assets cases. She first joined Curtin & Heefner as a summer associate and continued working with the firm as a law clerk during her third year of law school.
During law school, Ms. Jolly was a Research Assistant for Professor Jane Baron and served on the editorial board for the Temple Journal of Science, Technology and Environmental Law.
Charitable, Community and Civic Involvement
- Associate, Rubin Public Interest Law Honor Society
- Volunteer tax preparer, Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (“VITA”)
- Volunteer, Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society (“PAWS”)