- 1987, PA
- District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court
- Villanova University, 1982
- University of Dayton School of Law, 1986
- National College for DUI Defense
Michael is an experienced trial lawyer that is dedicated to providing clients with professional representation based on his experience as a trial lawyer for many years as both a civil and criminal litigator.
As part of his practice, he has been representing and defending insurance clients. In his experience as a trial lawyer, he has represented several insurance carriers. His insurance practice has a focus on claims involving fraud and he has had many successful results. He is admitted to practice in US District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and has also been admitted to the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Senoyuit also has a criminal practice representing DUI clients and has litigated over three thousand DUI cases in the Philadelphia area. He is an active Member of the National College for DUI Defense and a graduate of the NCDD Summer Session at Harvard Law School. Mike has been recognized as on of the Top 100 Attorneys in Pennsylvania and has been awarded the AVVO Clients’ Choice Award.
Charitable, Community and Civic Involvement
- United States Naval Academy, 2013 USNA Blue and Gold Program
- Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary, 1997. Completed Archdiocese of Philadelphia’s Five Year Permanent Diaconate Program
- Board of Directors for the Society of Saint Gianna
- Member of National College for DUI Defense
- Member of Navy League of the United States