- 2004, PA and NJ
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey
- B.A., Penn State University, 2001
- J.D., Widener University School of Law, 2004
- Intern in the United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2003
- Intern for Magistrate Judge Thomas J. Rueter, 2002
Michael Lorenz is a seasoned litigator with an emphasis on representing individual interests as well as defending large insurance companies in the State and Federal Courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Michael has Arbitration and Trial experience and oversees and promotes associate attorney compliance with client protocol and policy. Michael participates in existing client development and retention. His activities include lecturing and presenting seminars to litigation adjusters and claims team members on various litigation aspects.
Mr. Lorenz lectured and presented seminars on claims handling and on Pennsylvania’s insurance “bad faith” statute to field and litigation adjusters from several carriers. He was also invited to present on the legal impacts of storm water management to the American Society of Civil Engineers.
Charitable, Community and Civic Involvement
- Southampton Fire Company No. 1, Vice President