Melanie J. Wender focuses her practice in all aspects of divorce and family law in Bucks, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties. She is experienced in all issues surrounding the complexities of a divorce, such as equitable distribution, custody, spousal support, child support, and settlement agreements. Ms. Wender has successfully resolved complex custody cases ranging from unmarried same-sex couples to custody agreements between long-distance parents. She is also experienced in adoption issues and has assisted many clients in making the process and paperwork as seamless and smooth as possible.
Melanie authors for legal industry publications whenever possible.
She enjoys spending time with family and friends and eating her husband’s cooking.
Awards and Publications
- Suburban Life Magazine “Top Attorneys”, 2017
- Joseph R. Wenk Award for making the greatest contribution to the Civil Justice Clinic at Villanova School of Law
- Published in Villanova Environmental Law Journal: “Goodbye Family Farms and Hello Agribusiness: The Story of How Agricultural Policy is Destroying the Family Farm and the Environment.”
Charitable, Community and Civic Involvement
- Volunteer at Bucks County Protection from Abuse actions
- Volunteer at Mazzoni Legal Center
- Montgomery Child Advocacy Program, representing abused and neglected children