- 1978, PA
- Bucks County
- B.A., St. Joseph’s University, 1975
- J.D., cum laude, the University of Pittsburgh Law School, 1978
- Masters of Taxation, New York University, 1983
- Member, the Order of the Coif
Francis X. Stecklair serves as Chairman of the firm’s Estates, Trusts & Tax Group. He is an authority in estate and tax planning, handling the often complicated tax work for the Estates, Trusts and Tax Group. He has a broad range of experience in developing estate plans according to the personal needs of the client. He also has a vast range of experience in representing Executors, Trustees, and Beneficiaries regarding the administration of estates and trusts.
Mr. Stecklair has frequently presented lectures on the topics of Estate Administration, Taxes and Estate Planning. He is a member of the Bucks County Estate Planning Council, Bucks County Bar Orphans’ Court Section and National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA).
Charitable, Community and Civic Involvement
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Bucks County Estate Planning Council