Craig F. Turet
Partner, Commercial/Litigation Services
and Employment & Labor Law
- Commercial/Litigation Services
- Employment & Labor
- 1988, PA and NJ
- New Jersey
B.A., magna cum laude, Colgate University, 1985
J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 1988 (Editor, University of Pennsylvania Law Review)
For more than two decades, Craig Turet has handled a broad range of business-related litigation, including creditors’ rights, lender liability, loan document enforcement, business torts, employment litigation, and real estate litigation matters. Mr. Turet’s practice also involves the enforcement and defense of restrictive covenants, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements, and the protection of confidential information and trade secrets.
A seasoned litigator, Mr. Turet also has considerable experience with arbitration and mediation of commercial disputes. For many years, he has served as an arbitrator of commercial disputes on behalf of the Better Business Bureau.
Previously, Mr. Turet served as national counsel to several manufacturers in connection with products liability litigation pending against them nationally, including the development and implementation of discovery, settlement and trial strategies.
Mr. Turet’s Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating is AV. He also was designated as “Legal Elite” in 2011 by Philadelphia SmartCEO Magazine.
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association
- Member, Greater Philadelphia Senior Executives Group (GPSEG)
Charitable, Community and Civic Involvement
- Vice Chair and Member, Board of Directors, March of Dimes of Southeastern Pennsylvania
Recent and Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- “The Mounting Risks in Utilizing Expansive Restrictive Covenants”, Delaware Valley Association of Corporate Counsel (DELVACCA) CLE Institute Series on Commercial and Contracts Law (February 2013)
- “Potential Impediments to the Enforcement of Restrictive Covenants”, Law Review CLE National Teleconference/Webinar (April 2013)
- “Five Top Issues in Restrictive Covenant Law” (CLE panel program organized for and presented to in-house counsel) (June 2013)
- “Restrictive Covenants in Commercial Agreements”, Part of PBI “Business Lawyers’ Institute” (November 2013)