Robert A. Badman, Jr.
Partner, Commercial/Litigation ServicesGet contact info (vcard) RAB@curtinheefner.com Ph: 215.736.2521
- 1987, PA
- 1988, NJ
- Bucks County
- B.A., Pennsylvania State University, 1984
- J.D., The Dickinson School of Law, 1987
- Member, Benton National Moot Court Team, The Dickinson School of Law
- Legal Intern, the Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General’s Bureau of Consumer Protection
- Legal Intern, the Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation Board of Review (1986-1987)
Robert A. Badman, Jr. was a Law Clerk to the Honorable D. Richard Eckman, President Judge of the Court of Common Pleas, Lancaster County in 1987 and 1988.
Robert A. Badman, Jr. focuses his practice on commercial law, creditors’ rights, bankruptcy and banking law.
Mr. Badman currently serves as Vice President of the Doyle Development Corporation Inc., and serves as Treasurer of the Bucks County Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association, and continues to serve as a board member and committee member of other local, charitable organizations.
Mr. Badman is Past President of the Board of Directors of the Bucks County Opportunity Council, Inc., and of the Penn State Alumni Association, Bucks County Chapter. He is the Past Chair of the Conwell Egan Catholic High School Board of Advisors and serves as a member of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Conference.
Charitable, Community and Civic Involvement
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Conference
- Doyle Development Corporation, Board Vice President
- Former Bucks County Opportunity Council Member (Board President)
- Penn State Alumni Association, Bucks County Chapter
- Former Chair of Conwell Egan Catholic High School Board of Advisors
- Former Pennsbury Athletic Association, Youth Baseball Manager and Coach
- CYO Parish Basketball Coordinator