- 1999, PA
- 2005, NJ
- Bucks County
- B.S., Penn State University, 1996
- University Scholars Program; Outstanding Student Award College of EMS, 1995&1996
- D., University of Virginia School of Law, 1999
- Articles Editor, Virginia Environmental Law Journal
- Editorial Board, Virginia Journal of Social Policy and the Law
Joanna A. Waldron has experience resolving environmental, land use and local government issues. She has worked with local municipalities on behalf of the waste industry and landfill clients.
Ms. Waldron has defended environmental professionals, engineers and businesses in tort, products liability, contract and class action litigation cases in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Ms. Waldron has also litigated toxic tort, construction and insurance matters. She has worked with municipalities in cost recovery landfill litigation and has counseled clients regarding regulatory compliance and permitting matters involving brownfields, groundwater, stormwater and air emissions. Ms. Waldron regularly evaluates environmental risks associated with the sale, development and transfer of contaminated properties on behalf of clients.
Ms. Waldron began her practice in Washington D.C. where she advised domestic and international companies on matter pertaining to U.S. Customs, International Trade Commission, Office of Foreign Asset Control and petroleum taxation.
Charitable, Community and Civic Involvement
- Delaware Valley Environmental American Inn of Court
- Society of Women Environmental Professionals – Board Member and Co-Chair
- Philadelphia Bar Association Energy and Environmental Committee past Co-Chair
- Fort Washington Swim and Tennis Club Board and Co-President