- 2011, PA
- Bucks County Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- B.A. Penn State University, 2007
- J.D., Widener University School of Law, 2011
Amanda G. Malamud focuses her practice in the areas of Family Law. Ms. Malamud represents clients in all aspects of family law practice, including representing clients in contested matters of divorce, custody and support.
Mrs. Malamud was named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer Rising Star by Thompson Reuters through a peer-review process, as published annually in Philadelphia Magazine.
Charitable, Community and Civic Involvement
- Bucks County Pro Bono, Protection from Abuse Proceedings