Andrew P. Griffin focuses his practice on various areas of civil litigation, including real estate disputes, school law, tax assessment appeals, bankruptcy, and general civil litigation.
Mr. Griffin was named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer® Rising Star by Thomson Reuters in 2018, published annually in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia magazine.
- Allegheny County Bar Association (2014-2018)
- Member of the Young Lawyers Division (2014-2018)
- Member of the Young Lawyers Division, Bar Leadership Initiative Class (selected 2016)
- Duquesne University School of Law Alumni Association (2014-2019)
- Collaborative Law Association of Southwestern Pennsylvania (CLASP) (2017-2018)
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP) (2017-2018)
Charitable, Community and Civic Involvement
- Allegheny County Uptown Legal Clinic (2014-2016)
- Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas of Allegheny County, Family Division, Pro Se Motions Clinic (2016-2018)